Instagram Bullying is on the decline according to the company as they have been stepping up moderation and using AI to detect activity that should be reviewed. It’s an upward battle as their numbers of users continue to grow and the innovative ways people find to beat their current systems. Lot’s of continued travel on my end and recording on the road is starting to feel like the new norm.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$4.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- Scooter hit and run triggers battle over rider location data
- Earthquake seen from space
- CBP Agents flocked to closed Facebook groups
- How to get Google Apps on Fire Tablet
- Thousands of Android apps can track your phone
- Real 5G is nearly 3 times faster
- Waymo’s robot taxis offer free Wi-Fi
- Inside Instagram’s war on bullying
- Maryland is already out of EV tax credits
- Code with Google
- NASA’s next Mars Rover
- Bill Gates praises Steve Jobs
- Google denies reports it is in talks as a carrier
- Facebook and Twitter social media summit
- 38 billion reasons to say goodbye