There is a new law in Japan that fines you for drunk flying your drone with fines starting at $3000 or 300,000 Yen. The Japanese government is not fooling around and have introduced even more stiff fines for flying dangerously near people. I have wrapped up a week here in Columbus with a meeting in Clevland tomorrow morning and then back to Michigan. My travel schedule has been drawn up and it is nothing more than insane. But hey that’s what I have signed up for.
Please note the change in the GoDaddy domain offers on new pricing!
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$4.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- Google says Apple’s new sign-in button is a good idea
- Facebook’s banned research app collected data
- Pluto TV brings free streaming network to Comcast
- Japan outlaws flying drones while drunk
- NASA invests in technology to map the moon
- Amazon sued over Alexa child recordings
- Several Macbooks might still arrive this year
- Ajit Pai says NOAA and NASA are wrong
- Spotify redesigns your library to highlight podcasts
- San Fransisco to use AI for reducing bias
- Target now offers same-day delivery through its website
- NOAA upgrades the US weather forecast model
- Verizon launches $99.99 Smart Locator
- Kickstarter warns creators
- Jupiter shines over New York City
- Deepfakes are coming
- Samsung’s The Wall Luxury
- Huawei trademarks its own mobile OS
- AT&T has canceled all Galaxy Fold orders