The ISS is opening up for tourism, but the price per night is gonna set you back $33k with a minimum 30-day stay. That news and more. Many apologies for sending the wrong show notes last episode. It helps to clear the cache. I am in Columbus this week next show though from Clevland.
Please note the change in the GoDaddy domain offers on new pricing!
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$4.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- Apollo 11 Moon landing anniversary
- Tackling hate speech on YouTube is hard
- White House official wants to delay Huawei ban
- Trump says the US will lead in 5G “very shortly”
- How much is Google reaping from the news business?
- How to automate your Android phone for better battery life
- Great last minute Father’s Day gifts
- Pixel 4 leaked renders show rear camera and bottom speakers
- Google Maps is testing a new feature
- “There’s something going on” about tech antitrust
- Giant cargo planes will deliver packages farther and faster
- Kim Dotcom in a final bid to halt extradition
- American Airlines extend canceled 737 Max flights
- Comcast fight against racial bias lawsuit
- Huawei’s export ban is wider in scope
- Voting-machine vendor vows to ditch paperless voting
- Google Assistant in Waze
- Amazon CreditBuilder
- Using tech to keep your kids organized
- Premium version of Mozilla
- Amazon Scout robots
- Gmail “dynamic email”
- Uber is making a fintech push
- US CBP
- 7 Android apps to save money on car expenses
- Some Android phones came preinstalled with malware
- NASA wants to open the ISS to tourists