Amazon wants its employees to quit, give them a three months severance package and $10k in cash to start a business that would have the prior employee drive for them. Quite incredible if you think about it. But I look at the math on it and wonder if someone can actually make a full-time living working for Amazon as an independent delivery person. Considering the cost of benefits for a sole business owner I really doubt it.
This is the next to the last video show here in the studio in Hawaii. I go to audio only after the next episode. Your support of this show is critical, become a Geek News Central Insider Today!
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- 38:39–SpaceX to launch 60 satellites
- 14:16–Mobile apps give the blind and visually impaired freedom
- 42:10–NASA commemorates the 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- 42:28–Loyalty programs are “a honey pot for hackers”
- 44::10–Proxy Vs, VPN
- 44:57–All 4 wireless carriers hit with lawsuits
- Hermeus announces a plan to build the fastest aircraft
- 45:15–Facebook sues app maker
- 19:08–1.28 million US residents cut the TV cord
- 47:05–Sprint is practically begging regulators to approve the merger
- 32:32–Amazon might start using robots
- 48:36–Japan begins testing the worlds fastest bullet train
- 22:51–Amazon offers $10,000 and 3 months pay to employees
- 51:12–Apple iOS 12.3
- 52:48–Twitter inadvertently shared location data of some iOS users
- 33:54–Massive lawsuit over App Store prices
- 53:18–Samsung rolls out Apple TV app and AirPlay 2
- 54:59–New iPhone NFC feature
- 55:36–Your iPhone could save your life
- 56:02–8 useful Google tools and apps
- 57:08–How to choose the right portable SSD
The post Amazon Pays you to Quit Your Job to Drive for Them! #1367 appeared first on Geek News Central.