Apple is having an event that is entitled “It’s Show Time” which can only mean that it is going to be a media event surrounding Apple TV and there news division. We will likely also get to see details on upcoming iOS releases. Well my travel schedule continues but I should be home for a few weeks. But as I look at the calendar sometime between May 20th and May 24th will be the last live video show from Hawaii. I expect the shipping container to be there at some point around those dates. Then 4 to 6 weeks downtime before we resume live video podcasts in Michigan. So time is quickly approaching for the move to begin.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- 22:59–Facebook sues Ukrainians
- 15:04–SpaceX next-gen Raptor rocket
- 16:25–The US setting up facial recognition at major airports
- 24:27–Sprint steps up the fight against AT&T
- 35:14–Best universal remote control
- 26:07–John Oliver wants to fight robocalls
- 26:53–NASA’s new budget raises questions
- 29:49–Adobe will kill Shockwave on April 9th
- Trump asks for $9.6 billion to bolster cybersecurity
- 19:12–Trump administration may monitor social media
- 21:54–Apple announces a special event on March 25th
- 33:55–Nielsen data on US Facebook users
- 30:27–Larry Page lawsuit
- 31:55–AT&T increasing DirectTV prices
- 32:17–The best SSDs
- 11:11–Elizabeth Warren wants to break up Facebook, Google