Apple Support wanted $1475 to repair the MacBook Pro which is 700+ more than the customer support representative quoted over the phone. I am in utter shock. So after an Ohana member turned me onto a CBC investigative report on gouging of repair cost via Apple. I have sent the MacBook to a respected computer repair group in NYC. We will see what they come up with an estimate to repair the MacBook.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Donate to the Show: Support this podcast
- What happens when you deactivate a Facebook account?
- The first global drone standards have been revealed
- Twitter reactions to Mars landing
- Ohio became the first state to accept bitcoin for tax payments
- Google Play Store redesign
- Apple starts a program to help female app developers
- The Moto G7 Play
- Supreme Court hears arguments in Apple App Store suit
- Facebook reportedly shuts down “War Room”
- Analysts prediction for Galaxy S10
- GM cuts workers and plants as shifts to electric vehicles
- Do you really need a tablet?
- 1/2 of phishing sites trick you into thinking that they are secure
- Microsoft briefly surpassed Apple
- Google Maps
- Russia fine Google for failing to removed banned websites
- Samsung agrees to compensate victims
- Google Play Store apps found to have malware
- Elon Musk
- Lenny the Chatbot
- LG patents a smartphone with 16 cameras
- LG trademarks hint at plans for a foldable phone
- The best home theater gifts
- 11 awesome gifts for the Nintendo lover