MoviePass marketing is being run by an idiot. It’s obvious that they cannot hire anyone with half a brain with the money they are stealing from consumers in my opinion. The latest email they sent out was so bad that a five year old could have put together a better marketing message. All they did was piss more people off and remind them how horrid their service is. I truly do not understand how they are still in business. I have a pile of news for you today along with some insight into internet based tv services.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Donate to the Show: Support this podcast
- Apple TV and Netflix guide
- The best cheap Bluetooth speaker
- The Fossil Sport Smartwatch
- Gab cries foul
- MoviePass, what are you doing?!
- Galaxy X
- YouTube to label government and public funded clips
- T-Mobile says it has blocked 1 billion spam calls
- Sling TV growth slows dramatically
- Facebook Portal Review
- Comcast may launch streaming set-top box
- Google Files Go app redesigned and renamed
- Amazon releases Alexa app for Windows 10
- Chrome 71
- Google vows to take claims of sexual assault seriously
- T-Mobile temporarily drops its prepaid unlimited data plan
- Facebook’s pop up store
- Disney’s new streaming service
- The best smart thermostat in 2018
- These are the best and worst airports in the US
- Thousands still watch TV in black and white
- Google is Android support for foldable screens
- 3 HUGE asteroids will fly dangerously close to Earth this weekend
- Facebook delays mandatory political ad ID checks
- The PlayStation Classic
- Facebook’s unsend feature
- Verizon Prepaid